MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free myspace games - Free blog games
Saturday, January 10, 2009

Piano Lesson....

January 10 2009 - Saturday
I had my piano lesson lesson yesterday and I learnt many new songs.
1. Makes Me Wonder (Maroon Five)
2. Gake No Ue No Ponyo (Gake No Ue No Ponyo)
3. Doubt and trust (D.gray Man)
4.Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi (Vampire knight)
All of them were hard, but they gave me a trill when I played them. I would include the videos later.Anyway, let us continue. This blog really caused me a lot of problems...I couldn't even enter my email account to get some of the html codes... I took half an hour just to get the tag board and the mp3 player in order. I had to set the speed of the snow flakes falling down in my blog. Everything was so complicated as everything was just codes. But luckily, perseverance paid off and I finally did it. Wow, I can finally relax... No!!! I almost forgot... there is a chemistry test on monday ... haizzz... Why can't we students find time to rest... Tests, Assignments and projects just keep bombarding down at us. Thinking back, this situation is very similar to that when I was preparing for my PSLE. Homework was just piling up on my desk. Talking about those good old days has made me feel quite nostalgic. I met one of my old friend when I was collecting my Edusave scholarship award this morning. We talked alot about our primary school days. If only we could time-travel back to the past. However, the entire prize-giving ceremony was totally monotonous... Anyway, I hope I can recieve that scholarship again next year!
Here are the videos as I promised
1.Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi
2.Gake No Ue No Ponyo

3. Makes Me Wonder


4.Doubt and Trust


Though I am not the one playing the piano in the videos, the way they play the song is similar to that of mine. Thanks for reading my post, hope you enjoyed it!!! =)


Posted by Jk at 9:16 PM

Name: Ng Jun Kang
Age: 13
School: Victoria School

Joash Ng
Hafiz
Marcus Goh
Ee-ian
Zhao Chen
Zhong Ting
Ryan Chee
Zi Xiang
Joshen
Alex
Nikki
Ezra
Marc Tang
Adrian Koh

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7031352004187790031\x26blogName\x3dEmos+Are+Welcomed\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://caenglish09.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://caenglish09.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7029743337218759302', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Emos Are Welcomed